Over the past year, we have brought you some crazy, strange and entertaining stories that seemed to have either hit a nerve, hit home or made you hit your head. Here are the Top 10 blogs from 2017.
#10 Guns N Roses stage set up preview
– It was the biggest rock show to roll through Winnipeg and we found out some interesting things about their enormous stage.
#9 This Winnipeg dessert cafe is making waves online!!!
– We featured Snow & Moon Dessert Cafe and their colourful desserts.
#8 Dr. Pimple Popper harvests ‘onions’ from man’s back
– This is just gross, but satisfying all at the same time.
#7 There’s the girl who threw the beer at the Jays game (video)
– The nation blamed one man for throwing a beer onto the field during a Blue Jays game. Turns out it wasn’t him at all.
#6 Trudeau got called a scumbag while in Winnipeg
– Turns out that Premier Justin Trudeau is not liked by all here in Winnipeg.
#5 Trews and Sheepdogs among free concerts at The Forks during Canada Summer Games
– Keeping you informed as to when a few of great Canadian rock bands were hitting the stage at the Canada Summer Games festivities.
#4 ‘Cash me outside’ gets beat in catfight outside
– Danielle Bregoli might be better off staying inside apparently.
#3 Winnipeg elevator inspector Cheryl Lashek has an Instagram fan page
– Somebody has created an Instagram account posting photos of elevator permits.
#2 Celebrate your birthday the Winnipeg way: with (more) free stuff
– We’ve created a long list of places where you can get free stuff on your birthday.
#1 Manitoba license plate deemed too “offensive”
– A Winnipeg man’s Star Trek themed vanity plate was recalled for its offensive message.