Adding a volt of heat to our BBQ recipes is Randy’s Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers. Healthy and spicy!
- 4 – 6 bell peppers
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Frank’s Red Hot
- Ranch dressing
1. Slice the bell peppers in half and remove the seeds.
2. Pull apart the pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and smother it in Frank’s Red Hot sauce
3. Chop up garlic and onions. If there are any other ingredients you’d like to add, go ahead and do so. Fry everything up in a large pan.
4. Once the garlic and onions are ready, add the chicken into the pan and mix it all up.
5. Remember those peppers we halved and seeded? OK, put the sexy mixture into the peppers. Throw ’em on the barbecue until the peppers are as crunchy and soft as you’d like.
6. Drizzle with ranch dressing and Ta Da!