…Or anywhere! Hello there, the long weekend is upon us! Time to grab life by the horns and go out there and make a ton of memories you will never forget!
In the safety of your own bedroom, by yourself! Going outside is overrated.
You can have all the fun you need by yourself in your bedroom. Don’t believe me?
Here is 10 ways to Waste Away Your Long Weekend Alone In Your Bedroom In Winnipeg(Or Anywhere)!
10. Lay On Your Bed and Stare At The Ceiling Until You Swear You See A Weird Outline That Resembles Anything!
Woah I didn’t know Picasso built this roof! Man oh man do those squiggly lines look like Dave Grohl or is it just me!!?!?
9. Go Through Your High School Yearbook and Reminisce About The One That Got Away!
Janet Martin. The one that got away, you should have asked her to prom but you chickened out. When the time finally came to ask her out that jerk Gregory Maskarinec beat you too it!
8. Bust Out Your VCR and Attempt To Hook It Up To Your HD TV!
TALK ABOUT RETRO! How did we ever live with this caveman technology? You can go back and watch your favorite 1990’s films and discover that your father accidentally taped over them so he could catch the big game! *BONUS* Spend hours rewinding your VHS collection!
7. Grab Your Phone Sit Back And Reload The Same 3 Apps Over and Over Again!
I wonder whats going on over on my facebook news feed? Oh, who would waste away their weekend outside having fun? Forget this I am checking instagram! Oh, what it’s more of the same from facebook! Well I will waste a few hours on reddit, then I’ll head back over to my good friend facebook and see what’s going on there!
6. Read Three Chapters Of That Book You Said You Were Going to Read 5 Years Ago!
You scholar you! Picking up that book and getting that knowledge! Exercising that brain! You told your grandma you would definitely read this book when you got it as a gift on your 15th birthday and look at you go! You are in your 20’s kicking ass, reading a book! HEY TAKE IT EASY THERE SLUGGER, not too much at once. 3 Chapters is enough, put the book down and get back to it in another 5 years. I mean you don’t wanna blow through it in one day! Now grab your phone and check facebook!
5. Eat Ravioli From A Can While You Plan Out Your Next Move!
Long weekends are for relaxing and not for dirty dishes! Eat this Ravioli right from the can and make Chef Boyardee proud! While you delight on the Chef’s pride and joy take some time and plot what you could do next! Carpe Diem!
4. Realize When Your Parents Told You Your Dog/Cat Was Going On A ‘Vacation’ When You Were Younger Meant They Were Actually Putting Them Down…
3. Draw Some Art With The Built Up Dust On Your Desk!
2. Lay On The Floor!
Why lay on your bed when you are a master of disguise? You are a crumb right now! If someone walked in your room they wouldn’t even see you! Why because you are a bread crumb!
1. Do 10 Push-ups To Show Your Not Afraid of Outdoors or Physical Activity!
Watch out John Cena, here you come! You can do 10 whole push-ups and… OK, I give up.. No not just the push-ups but writing this article. This is too much, just go outside this weekend, have some fun. Make friends, follow a bug around for a day I don’t know. I had to meet my blog quotas for this week and so I just wrote this so I wouldn’t get in trouble! Remember to listen to Ty Jordan on Power 97 from 2PM to 6PM.
Notice I didn’t even say Netflix? Because you are better than that!