Here’s what love looks like in 2017 by the numbers …
1. More than four out of five people are doing SOMETHING to celebrate this year.
2. More than half of people plan on having sex tonight. And 34% of women say they want sex more than anything else tonight.
3. About half of people think today should be a national holiday and a paid day off work. (Yeah, sure, I think that too…)
4. 13% of people have dumped someone on Valentine’s Day, while 12% have gotten engaged.
5. 71% of couples will go out for dinner either tonight or another night this week to celebrate.
6. 87% of people will cheat on their diet and 44% will order more expensive things than they normally do when they go out to eat. As you should!
7. 8% of people will spend more than $500 on Valentine’s Day this year (If you do that, relax..). 3% of people will spend less than $10.
8. The average man gives himself an eight out of 10 for romance . . . the average woman gives herself a six out of 10.
9. And one out of five people think it’s okay to go on a first date tonight.