1. Start calling yourself a “runner” or start referring to yourself as a “tennis player.” A study at Winona University in Minnesota found that giving yourself a label like that encourages you to do the activity more, regardless of what it is.
So I guess it can go both ways….Sometimes you may label yourself as an alcoholic and you’ve probably become very good at drinking.
2. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep on Tuesdays. A study found it’s the night we’re most likely to get a good night’s sleep, because we’re less likely to drink or stay out late. So try not to waste it.
3. Put a plant on your desk at work because it makes you more productive, and it can actually increase job satisfaction by 20%! So it’s very good for your MENTAL health.
4. Record yourself brushing your teeth. If you do it every other day for about two weeks, your technique should get better. Also, it should help with your stability and selfie skills!
5. Wash your reusable water bottle every day. It’s simple, but it can actually get pretty nasty in there if you don’t. So it will keep you healthier not having all that nasty bacteria in your body.