In case you didn’t know, there’s some positions that women (apparently) hate.
Personally, I’m not sure I can totally relate to this list but this is according to 1,200 Women’s Health readers. The fine folks over at Men’s Health surveyed them, which left us with the knowledge.
Here’s the MOST HATED positions:
– Why, you ask? Women say it’s too difficult to concentrate on giving it while getting it. OK, fair enough.
– Missionary “doesn’t hit the right spots”. They also said if your ‘situation’ is smaller, this is not a good go-to for you as a guy.
Three: Reverse Cowgirl
– As a dude, it seems there’s always that risk of an uncomfortable ‘snap’ type of thing in this particular position (not to be graphic). But SHE doesn’t like it because of the angle. Everything is all in reverse.
Two: Woman on Top. Just in general…
– The reason? A lot of women say they become self-conscious when they’re on top. Again, fair enough…
One: Doggy Style
– Women say this one is (1) painful, (2)she can’t stay well lubricated, annnnnnnd (3) it’s not intimate enough.
So, there you go. Good luck out there! Seems like you may have to start getting more creative with your sex life because we’ve covered quite a few bases here!