This is pretty funny because a lot of us have done some, maybe all, of these things.
A new survey found the minor crimes that we’re most likely to commit. Here are the top 10 ‘crimes’. . .
1. Buying something, wearing it once, then returning it.
2. Taking a sick day when you’re not sick.
3. Illegally downloading music or movies.
4. Getting too much change back when you buy something, and keeping it.
5. Logging onto someone else’s WiFi.
6. Eating grapes or other little things at the grocery store.
7. Smuggling food into a movie.
8. Using the bathroom at a store or restaurant without buying something.
9. Driving with an expired registration.
10. Lying to get a discount, like saying it’s your birthday or that there was a problem with your food.