Welcome to Winnipeg: home of the pylons and potholes
1. You’ve routinely been stopped by geese on your drive home
2. You can’t listen to the national anthem without belting “TRUE NORTH”
3. You frequently get stopped by trains during rush hour
4. Your Tim’s coffee is more important than being on time for work
5. You’re used to the seasons changing within a single day
6. You know that driving the speed limit on Bishop Grandin/Kenaston is essentially unheard of
7. You’re proud to be the Slurpee capital of the world..for the 17th year in a row!
…Mainly because you aren’t afraid to get a slurpee from Sev in -40 weather
8. You know how to cheer at a sports game
9. You don’t have any Saskatchewan friends during the CFL season
10. You know a bomber game isn’t a bomber game without a beer snake
11. You buy your Halloween costumes based on if it can fit over your snowsuit
12. Your worst enemy is the mosquito
13. You know very well that we have the worst drivers
Stay great Winnipeg.