If your marriage proposal was totally effed, don’t worry! That’s actually MORE NORMAL than if it were to go smoothly.
A new survey found only 13% of guys say their proposal went EXACTLY how they planned.
Check out the 10 most common things that go wrong:
1. The location was too crowded.
2. The guy got stage fright and messed up what he was trying to say.
3. The location was closed.
4. The guy didn’t have a specific location planned, and spent the day trying to find somewhere decent to finally propose.
5. Their girlfriend was too tired and backed out of the plans.
6. Bad weather.
7. The photographer didn’t show up.
8. They were upstaged by someone else proposing in the same place.
9. Their girlfriend overate and backed out of plans. (Burn…)
10. They didn’t have a celebration planned for afterwards.