As a woman, I’m extremely aware of how difficult I can be in an argument, or even after an argument. Of course, men aren’t easy to deal with all the time either., but women just have a different way of ‘dealing with things’. And lots of times it’s very passive-aggressive.
The Huffington Post asked a bunch of married female writers what passive-aggressive techniques they use when they’re mad at their husbands. And no, none of them said “I’m never passive-aggressive.” WE KNOW HOW WE ARE!! haha.
Here are their eight best ways to get that sweet, silent revenge . . .
- Nodding yes to everything he says with a nasty half-smile.
- Ordering take-out food for yourself and pretending you didn’t think he’d want it too.
- Getting ahead a few episodes on the show you were binge watching together.
- Responding to every question with a question. Like, if he says, “What’s for dinner?” you respond, “I don’t know, what IS for dinner?”
- Hogging the entire comforter.
- Slamming doors.
- Responding to questions with a VERY polite tone.
- Walking around naked but refusing to have sex.