Apparently there’s something about the car that just gets us hot ‘n’ bothered…
A study from the University of South Dakota found that 61% of men and 60% of women say they’ve gotten-it-on in a parked car.
here are more results:
1. 14% of people lost their virginity in a car.
2. People are most likely to hook up in a car with someone they’re in a serious relationship with, but not living with. Why? No idea, but that’s the finding…lol.
3. Only 63% of the people who had sex in a car got-it-on in the backseat, which means the other 37% went for the front seat, truck bed, or maybe even the trunk.
4. Less than 1% of people say their car sex wound up getting them pregnant.
5. And even though a lot of people say having sex in a car is uncomfortable and causes bruises and minor injuries, the majority say it’s a positive sexual experience . . . and even a romantic one. So we’re assuming these are the people who didn’t lose their virginity in the car.