A new study figured out a bunch of stats about the average Joe’s career. Some are good and some are like, ugh, really? Check ’em out!
1. The average person will work full time for 47 years. That’s from about age 21 to 68. And you’ll work about 230 days every year, or a total of 10,810 days.
2. You’ll drink about two cups of coffee a day, or 22,578 cups.
3. You’ll get into 439 arguments with coworkers and disagree with your boss 816 times. So basically you’ll think your boss is an idiot 17 times per year.
4. You’ll send and receive a total of 868,560 emails.
5. You’ll be late 940 times. Yikes…
6. You’ll take 90 sick days. You deserve it!
7. You’ll go through 180 notepads, 258 pens, and 314,660 printed pages.
8. And you’ll spend almost three months gossiping about your coworkers. I would’ve thought about six months, but I’m no scientist.