A new survey found 80% of us have had road rage at least one time in the past year. Turns out, men are way worse than women, they’re three times more likely to actually get out of their car and confront another driver. But maybe that just means their more comfortable with the possibility of getting in a brawl
Here are more stats from the survey . . .
1. 51% of us have tailgated someone on purpose.
2. 47% have yelled at another driver.
3. 45% have honked at someone because they were angry.
4. 33% have made an angry gesture, like giving someone the finger.
5. 24% have tried to block another car from changing lanes.
6. 12% have cut someone off on purpose.
7. 4% have gotten out of their car to confront another driver.
8. And 3% have bumped or RAMMED another car on purpose.