Just last month, Verizon conducted an online survey of adults age 18 and older asking a variety of phone-related questions. One of the questions asked participants to choose what they would rather lose than their phone. The results are pathetic…
I mean, losing your phone sucks because it costs you money and it’s just an inconvenience in general, but come on people! Must’ve been Americans…Or ALL 18 year olds.
1. 9% would rather lose their vacation days.
2. 7% would rather lose their keys.
3. 6% would rather lose their bed. What?
4. 5% would rather lose their friends. Yes, the human contact with people we should appreciate most.
5. 4% would rather lose their hair and go bald. Maybe for the benefit of having low maintenance ‘hair’?
6. 3% would rather lose their wallet, which seems way more annoying than losing your phone.
7. And 3% would rather lose their wedding ring. Nice…