DOOR & SHOW TIME
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17, 2015
PARKING ATTENDANTS ON SITE BEGINNING AT 3:30PM
DOORS OPEN AT 5:00PM
SHOW STARTS AT 7PM
APPROXIMATE END TIME AT 10:45PM
PLEASE CHECK http://www.bluebombers.com/ACDC FOR INFORMATION ON THINGS LIKE:
-PARK & RIDE
– ON‐CAMPUS PARKING
Investors Group Field is located at 315 Chancellor Matheson Road, Winnipeg, MB.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE AT THE VENUE?
We suggest you try to arrive a bit early to ensure you don’t miss any of this great show! Merchandise will be available to the public from 12noon to 4pm in the big tent at the corner of University Crescent and Chancellor Matheson Road (no event ticket required to access merchandise tent during these hours). Beginning at 4pm, the plaza area including the merch tent, will become a ticketed area (concert ticket required for entry). Radio stations on site, food and beverage available! Come check out the Bud Big Rig! Avoid the rush and start the party early! Once you’re in the plaza, you’ll gain easy access to Investors Group Field when concert doors open. Rates, terms and conditions for the surrounding University of Manitoba parking lots will apply. At 3:30pm, parking attendants will assist advance pass holders and cash parking patrons to designated parking locations. Full event day parking plan is in effect at 5:30pm.
WHICH GATE SHOULD I USE ONCE I GET THERE?
Gates are scheduled to open at 5:00pm, your ticket allows you to enter at any main gate at Investors Group Field (Gates 1, 2, 3, and 4). As you enter the venue, guest services personnel will be available toanswer your questions or direct you to your destination. It is suggested that you avoid bringing bags or back packs, however, a bag check service will be available outside the venue, at Gate 1. Please note that re‐entry to the venue is not permitted – if you leave, you will not be allowed to reenter. (The show is going to be so great that no one will want to leave anyway! )
IS THERE A DROP OFF / PICK UP AREA LOCATED AT THE VENUE?
The drop‐off and pick‐up area is located in U Lot off of Chancellor Matheson Road, across from Investors Group Field. As well there will be areas setup off of both Chancellor Matheson Road and University Crescent across from the venue. Please follow the signage that will be setup to help get to these zones, and there will be staff on site to help with further directions and instructions. For taxis and limousines, drop off and pick up will be accommodated on the parking lot in front of the Pinnacle Club off of University Crescent with overflow available on U Lot.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY TICKETS?
If you do not have your tickets yet, we encourage you to collect them in advance of the show – this will help alleviate line‐ups at the box office will‐call and will help make your concert‐going experience more enjoyable! Most tickets, with the exception of Day of Show Pickup Only tickets, can be picked up at any Ticketmaster outlet with your credit card and photo ID if this option was chosen at time of purchase; otherwise, will‐call pickups are available at the Investors Group Field North Ticket Office near Gate 3 . Investors Group Field North Ticket Office (Gate 3) will open at 1:00pm on concert day. In addition to regular ticket will‐call services, Day of Show / Will Call Pickup Only tickets are available from this location only. Remember‐‐to collect your tickets, you will be required to show your photo ID and the credit card used to purchase.
IS THE SHOW ASSIGNED SEATING OR GENERAL ADMISSION?
Each ticket holder will have an assigned seat. There will not be any general admission seating.
I REQUIRE SPECIAL SEATING, WHERE DO I GO?
Designated seating areas for any patrons requiring wheelchair or special seating consideration must be coordinated through Ticketmaster in advance. On site, please ask for assistance from any guest services personnel and they will do their very best to assist you. All four gates at Investors Group Field can be used to enter the venue for those in wheelchairs or by special means. Below is the seating map including the floor sections:
IS PARKING AVAILABLE AT INVESTORS GROUP FIELD?
Parking passes are available for advance purchase at $20 until 2:00pm on Thursday September 17th at all Manitoba Ticketmaster retail outlets*, via www.ticketmaster.ca or by calling 1.855.985.5000, while supplies last. Passes purchased via phone or internet must be printed at home or picked up from a Manitoba Ticketmaster retail outlet* before heading to the concert!
*Ticketmaster retail outlet hours of operation may vary. Check www.ticketmaster.ca/retail‐outlets to find an available outlet near you. If you buy an advance parking pass, please:
-Enter and exit the campus using the street marked on your pass;
– If you purchased prior to September 2nd and you have a souvenir pass, hang this pass from your rear view mirror before coming on campus to help speed up the parking process. Leave the pass hanging from your rear view mirror for the duration of the concert.
– If you purchased after September 2nd and have a standard Ticketmaster ticket or you’ve printed your parking ticket at home, have your parking ticket ready to present to the parking attendants. Leave the parking ticket on your vehicle’s dash, face up and visible through your windshield for the duration of the concert.
– There is no will‐call pickup for parking passes and parking attendants will not have access to prepurchase information. All vehicles arriving with pre‐purchased parking should have:
– Their pass hanging on their rear view mirror OR
– Their ticket in‐hand and ready to present to attendants
– Watch for signage and parking attendants to assist you, they will be on site beginning at 3:30pm and will direct you to designated parking areas beginning at 3:30pm. Cash parking will also be offered starting at 3:30pm the day of the concert and will be sold on a firstcome, first‐served basis, while quantities last; otherwise, rates, terms and conditions for the surrounding University of Manitoba parking lots will apply. Full event day parking plan is in effect at 5:30pm.
IS ACCESSIBLE PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE?
A limited number of accessible parking passes may be available for sale but they must be requested in advance of the concert. To qualify, concert goers must first have a valid disabled parking permit. To request accessible parking, call the Blue Bomber office at 204.784.2583.
CAN I RIDE MY BIKE TO THE VENUE?
There is a Bike Valet service that is located at Gate 3 of the venue which is completely free to use and offers:
– Fully secure and monitored bike storage.
– Rack space for 800 bicycles.There are racks for about 400 more bikes that are available around the perimeter of the venue, however, these racks are not monitored.
WHAT CAN OR CAN’T I BRING INTO THE CONCERT?
All patrons will be subject to security wanding at all entry gates. To speed up the process, it is suggested that you avoid bringing bags or back‐packs; they will be subject to search. A bag check service will be available outside Gate 1, at a cost of $5.00 per item. For everyone’s safety and comfort, certain items are prohibited inside the venue. They are listed here.
You may not bring:
– PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS (Nothing with a lens longer than 3”)
– AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
– SELFIE STICKS
– ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
– LARGE UMBRELLAS (Collapsible umbrellas to under 18” are allowed but they may not be opened in the venue).
– BANNERS, FLAGS, OR POLES OF ANY KIND
– PETS (CERTIFIED GUIDE DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED)
– BULK FOODS
– LASER POINTERS
– AIRHORNS, WHISTLES, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
– ANY OBJECT DEEMED TO POTENTIALLY POSE A RISK TO GUESTS, STAFF, OR ARTISTS VENUE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT ANY ITEM(S) THEY DEEM INADMISSIBLE.
But you CAN bring:
Cell phones and small, personal point and shoot cameras will be permitted! To avoid distracting the artist and your fellow guests, please refrain from using flash at any point during the performance.* Stay dry on your way to the venue! Collapsible umbrellas (to under 18 inches) are allowed, but they may not be opened inside the event.
Stay hydrated! One (1) plastic empty bottle per person will be allowed – you can fill it with water at the fountains provided inside the venue! Single serving snacks (e.g., chocolate bar, carrots, etc.) will be permitted. Don’t forget to check out the Investors Group Field concession offerings!
* Any photographs taken at this performance may only be used for personal, non‐commercial purposes. Any use or distribution of photographs taken at this performance for commercial purposes is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Videotaping and sound recording is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any use or distribution of videos or sound recordings made at this performance is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We reserve the right to remove or refuse entry to any patron violating these rules, and to remove, inspect and temporarily retain any equipment used for such purposes. YOUR ENTRY INTO THIS PERFORMANCE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE CONCERT MERCHANDISE?Show merchandise will be available to the general public (no show ticket required!) on concert day at the Plaza located on the corner of University Crescent and Chancellor Matheson Road from 12noon to 4pm. For ticketholders, merchandise will be available in the Plaza after 4pm as well as inside the venue at several locations. Payment options: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Please note that the Bomber Store will be closed on Thursday September 17th.
WILL I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE FOOD & BEVERAGE INSIDE THE VENUE?
Mmmmmm, yes! There will be a wide variety of food and beverage options available throughout the public concourses and the field. Payment options: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. All guests who appear under the age of 30 will be required to show valid ID to purchase alcohol. Guests serving alcohol to minors will be subject to arrest. Alcohol may not be brought into the stadium. Guests attempting to bring alcohol into the stadium will be denied entry or removed. Any guest that is denied entry or removed for any violation of facility rules will not be issued a refund.
ARE THERE ATM’S IN THE VENUE?
Yes, there are ATM’s located throughout the Stadium concourses and on field level. Service fees apply.
WHAT ABOUT WEATHER?
As this is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all types of weather. The show will happen – rain or shine! We suggest bringing a rain coat or poncho and that you wear multiple layers to remain comfortable. Please note that collapsible umbrellas (to under 18 inches) are allowed but they cannot be opened inside the venue.
IS SMOKING PERMITTED ANYWHERE INSIDE THE VENUE?
Smoking is not permitted on the field level, in the stands, or anywhere else inside Investors Group Field. Smoking will only be permitted in the extended gate areas of the stadium.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
– Strobe lights and/or pyrotechnic effects may be used throughout the performance.
– If you require assistance at any time during the show, guest services personnel will be available at each gate and throughout the venue to answer your questions. You can also call the Investors Group Field Help Line at 788‐HELP (4357) or by text ‐ to either 204.330.4552 or by texting the code word “BOMBERS” to 784247. Medical personnel and facilities are available at the south end of each concourse; consult guest services or any venue personnel for assistance.
WHAT DO I DO IF I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Visit http://www.bluebombers.com/ACDC , call the Blue Bomber office at 204.784.2583, or email email@example.com. At the concert, guest service attendants will be located at all gates as well as on the main concourse at section 111 (this includes all Lost & Found items), upper east concourse at section 213, upper west concourse at section 225, field level east side at the bottom of section 108/109 and field level west side at the bottom of section 128/129.
Thank‐you and enjoy the show